Fireshot is perfect for capturing web pages. Capturing a full web page is painful. But it won’t be a problem if you have Fireshot installed. It allows its users to screen capture a selected section of the page, an extended screenshot of a full web page, or across the visible area of the browser window.
Fireshot is compatible with all major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer and other browsers.
You can edit and annotate the captured page, save it as a .PDF or various image types, and share it to via email, cloud storage such as Google Drive and Dropbox, or tools like Evernote.
– Simple and intuitive user interface
– Powerful built-in image editor
– Works online or offline
– Integrates with your browser
– Save captures to disk as PDF (with direct links), PNG, GIF, JPEG or BMP
– Share the results to your social media or via email