Greenshot is a FREE open source screen capture tool for Windows. It allows you to take screenshots easily and quickly. It captures the images of a full-screen window by scrolling a web page, or any user selected area on the screen.
Greenshot does more than capturing screenshots. Once the screenshot it taken, you can highlight texts, annotate, or even obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
Greenshot does not restrict you when it comes to exporting the screenshot. The captured image can be saved in various formats for editing at a later stage.
– Free and open-source
– Lightweight tool with built-in image editor
– Send the screenshots directly to the printer, email, clipboard, etc.
– Easy to configure
– Remembers the region which was lastly captured
– Available in 26 languages
– Offers various capture modes such as “Capture region”, “Capture the last region”, “Capture full screen”, “Capture Window”