Screenpresso screen capture allows you to capture the image in various modes such as full screen, user-defined area, scrolling window capture, etc. Besides, it also allows you to add effects, and share with anyone. Moreover, it support video recording.
Screenpresso is helpful for training document, evidence, etc. It has a free and a paid version. But the freeware still offers more than the typical screen capture tool.
An image editor is built into the app, which lets you add effects and watermarks as well as perform other standard editing tasks. Screenpresso allows the user to save captured images in various formats and share on a variety of platforms, including Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and social media. In addition, it saves all your recent capture history.
Screenpresso Pro has many amazing features. It can connect an Android device to the computer and record what is happening on it—an unusual and useful option. Also, it lets you analyze any image you’ve captured for words and letters, and turn them into editable text.
– Captures full screen, scrolling window, part of the screen or a specific window
– Free and Premium version available
– Lightweight tool with built-in image editor
– Maintains the history of all captured images
– Converts captured images to PDF, Microsoft Word or HTML document using document generator
– Publish the results to 13 online services
– Available in 19 languages