You might never noticed that Snipping Tool is come with your Windows. If you only have basic screen capture needs, you don’t need to download othe tools. Just try Snippint Tool, which is comes with Windows Vista and above versions.
Snipping Tool allows you take a screenshot of your screen. It can be delayed for few seconds while capturing the screen in case of hover. It allows the user to capture the whole screen or user-specified area in a rectangular form. You can set a delay of between one and five seconds, and basic editing tools like pens and highlighters are included.
Once done, you can save the screenshots as a PNG, JPG, or GIF file, or send it by e-mail.
To use the Snipping Tool, press the Windows key, type “snipping,” and click the app icon. For even more basic screen capturing, press the Print Screen button on your keyboard to capture the entire screen, Alt-Print Screen to capture the active app window, or the Windows key and S to select a rectangular area.
– Default tool on Windows PC, no extra installation needed
– Free, easy to use
– Color pen, highlighter
– Annotate the screen capture, save it and share further
– Results can be saved in PNG, GIF, and JPEG format.
– After capturing the screen, it automatically gets copied and it can be further pastes as required
– 4 types of capture modes: Free-form Snip, Rectangular Snip, Window Snip, and Full-screen Snip