Eaily make Gif or video with ScreenToGif. With user-friendly interface, it is easy for even beginners to use. With ScreenToGif, you can record your screen, edit the file and then save it as Gif or video.
Picture is more intuitive than text. However, gif is more vivid than picture. On many occasions, we might need to provide gifs instead of static picture or text. Thus, you just try ScreenToGif.
It is perfect for users who need to record and make gifs or videos of their online product’s features, tutorials. In addition, it also good for influencers who need to record software review. Of course, it fits many more other needs. You are welcome to explore.
– A portable, single executable and very small-sized application, only ~670KB! (compressed).
– Free and open source application! Ads-free!
– 3 ways are available for recording your content: Screen, Webcam and Sketchboard.
– A powerful editor with lots of options! You can edit your recording or even edit gifs from other sources.
– You can export as Gif, Video or save as a project to edit later.
– A clean and consistent interface, powered by WPF.
– Over 18 different languages. Automatically detects the language of your system, defaults to English.
– Lots of options. You can even change the colors of the recorder.