Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost files after a computer crash? No worries. You just install Recuva into your computer and get files recovered quickly and easily.
Recuva (pronounced “recover”) is a lightweight freemium file recovery Windows utility that can help you to restore your files from your Windows computer, recycle bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player! The free version of the software offers some of the most basic data recovery options that can help you restore recently deleted data.
By searching for unreferenced data, Recuva performs great in recovering hard drive and photos. It’s known for getting back lost directory structure as well as renaming two files of the same name while performing the data recovery.
It is available for Windows 10 and earlier versions.
Works both on FAT and NTFS systems
– Advanced deep scan mode
– Ability to recover files from damaged or newly formatted files
– Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
– Preview screen before final recovery
– Secure overwrite feature that employs military standard techniques
– Free and cost-effective paid versions available
– Works both on FAT and NTFS systems